- ND BON Nursing Loan
The Nursing Education Loan Program is available to students in associate, bachelors and master’s degree programs in nursing. It also is available to graduate nurse students pursuing a doctorate and nurses enrolled in a refresher course. The loan can be paid back by working as a nurse in ND. The rate is $1 per 1 hour of work.
- The DEAL Student Loan can help you cover the cost of attending college if federal loans, grants, scholarships and savings don’t meet funding needs. It can be used for undergraduate and graduate classes. Talk to your employer about utilizing this option to payoff your loan in return for retention.
- North Dakota Association of Counties (NDACo) is offering SIX $2,000 scholarships that will be awarded to the children or grandchildren of county employees and appointed or elected county officials. The application deadline for 2018 is Friday, June 8th, 2018.
- RN to BSN Scholarship
NursingSchoolsAlmanac.com is offering a $2,500 RN to BSN Scholarship
- OADN Scholarship Program
The Organization for Associate Degree Nursing Foundation provides annual scholarships to students in Associate Degree nursing programs.
- F.A. Davis Scholarship
$1,500 scholarship to an Undergraduate Nursing student in the U.S. or Canada Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program
Preference given to qualified applicants with the greatest financial need who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited undergraduate nursing program or master’s nurse practitioner program as full-time students.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
- Trinity Health Foundation Nursing Scholarship
The Trinity Health Foundation has a scholarship offer available per academic year for either ADN or BSN degrees. Applications accepted August 1-October 1 of each year.
- North Dakota Department of Career and Technical Education Scholarships
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Caring Foundation Nursing Scholarship
$2,500 scholarships available to ND residents attending a North Dakota college or university as an undergrad going itno sophomore, junior or senior year. BCBS Scholarship Application
- TNAA (Travel Nurse Across America)
$2,500 scholarship available to Registered Nurses seeking their BSN.
- Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Carol Shively Memorial Scholarship
$500 scholarship paid directly to the nursing student. Deadline: February 1st
- Next Steps II Project (Preference given to American Indians)
Contact your local college for additional scholarships that may be available
Faculty Scholarships/Loan Repayment Programs
- HRSA (Health Resources and Services Administration) Faculty Loan Repayment Program – LRP Flyer
- NLN Foundation Grants and Scholarships
- OADN (Organization for Associate Degree Nursing) – Scholarship and Grant information located on the left side of the page.
- Johnson & Johnson Find a Scholarship
- ND BON Nursing Loan
- Walden University
- NDUS Policy 820 Faculty Tuition Assistance
- NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program – Offers loan repayment assistance to registered nurses, nurse practitioners, advanced practice nurses, and nursing school faculty who agree to work in underserved areas.
- Snapshot of Loan Repayment Programs
- NHSC LRP at a glance (National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program)