Follow us on Facebook
Roadmap to the Dakota Nursing Program (PowerPoint presentation)
Congratulations to the following four DNP nursing students who have each received a $2,500 health profession scholarship for the 2019-20 school year from the BCBSND Caring Foundation:
- Ashley Locken, Rock Lark, ND – Dakota College at Bottineau – AD Nursing Student
- Lydia Huhta, Grenora, ND – Williston State College – AD Nursing Student
- Lindsay Falcon, Williston, ND – Williston State College – PN Nursing Student
- Jenessa Rohrer, Devils Lake, ND – Lake Region State College – AD Nursing Student
Our incredible faculty and staff!
- Nurses Again Outpace other Professions for Honesty, Ethics
CONGRATULATIONS Karen Clementich!
Karen is the Nursing Director at LRSC and has been recognized as a 2018 National Rural Health Day “Community Star”. Check out the Video.
- New Year Brings Updates to WSC’s Nursing Program
- CHI Mercy Highlights DNP Program in Valley City
- Dakota Nursing Program expanding at BSC – NEWSCAST
- Forget about the Stigma: Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing is a Job of the Future for Men