Follow us on Facebook
Roadmap to the Dakota Nursing Program (PowerPoint presentation)
- IV Therapy Certification – 8-week Online Training
- Nurse’s Day at the ND Legislature – January 23, 2019 – Sponsored by the ND Center for Nursing to educate and inspire the nursing community in the role of policy advocate, especially regarding health policy. Below is a picture of the DCB Minot and Bottineau AD nursing faculty and students with Governor Doug Burgum.
- Nurses Again Outpace other Professions for Honesty, Ethics
CONGRATULATIONS Karen Clementich!
Karen is the Nursing Director at LRSC and has been recognized as a 2018 National Rural Health Day “Community Star”. Check out the Video.
- New Year Brings Updates to WSC’s Nursing Program
- Congratulations Karen Clementich-LRSC and Deb McAvoy-BSC Harvey on receiving the 2018 Outstanding Rural Educator awards!
- CHI Mercy Highlights DNP Program in Valley City
- Dakota Nursing Program expanding at BSC – NEWSCAST
- Forget about the Stigma: Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing is a Job of the Future for Men