Follow us on Facebook
Roadmap to the Dakota Nursing Program (PowerPoint presentation)
- Think Beyond the Desk – Win some serious cash – First Place wins $2,000 – In a 90 second video tell us: Why did you choose your college or university? Deadline November 8th.
- Disasters happen. Prepare now. Know how. September is National Preparedness Month
- New Year Brings Updates to WSC’s Nursing Program
- Congratulations Karen Clementich-LRSC and Deb McAvoy-BSC Harvey on receiving the 2018 Outstanding Rural Educator awards!
- CHI Mercy Highlights DNP Program in Valley City
- Dakota Nursing Program expanding at BSC – NEWSCAST
- DCB Nursing Instructor, Joanne Vandal, inducted into MSU’s Omicron Tau Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
(Pictured below with Dr. Steven Shirley, DCB Campus President)
Scrubs Camp at BSC
The activity below involves using crushed food, pantyhose and bedpans to simulate digestion.
- Forget about the Stigma: Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing is a Job of the Future for Men