Associate Degree Nurse
The Dakota Nursing Program is a 1 + 1, Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Program. The Program is offered through a consortium of four colleges in North Dakota. The member colleges are: Bismarck State College (BSC), Lake Region State College (LRSC), Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB), and Williston State College (WSC).
- English Proficiency Policy
- 2020-2021 Student Estimated Costs
- GPA Calculator
- DNP Program GPA Calculator
- Associate Degree RN-Advance Standing Student Application Prerequisites & Checklist
- Associate Degree RN-Internal PN and Paramedic to Nurse Student Application Prerequisites & Checklist
- PN Student Progression to AD Program
*Please note that the AD Applicants are not required to take the TEAS test
- Carefully read the Application Prerequisites and Checklist above before you complete the application below.
- Application 2020-2021
The Nursing Applications are closed for Fall 2020. Please check back December 1st for the Fall 2021 Application materials.
- Reference Form 2020-2021 – Required for Advance Standing ADN (LPN to RN) Applicants