Associate Degree Nurse
The Dakota Nursing Program is a 1 + 1, Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Program. The Program is offered through a consortium of four colleges in North Dakota. The member colleges are: Bismarck State College (BSC), Lake Region State College (LRSC), Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB),
and Williston State College (WSC).
- Associate Degree RN-Advance Standing Student Application Prerequisites and Checklist
- Associate Degree RN-Internal PN and Paramedic to Nurse Students Application Prerequisites & Checklist
- Carefully read the Application Prerequisites and Checklist above before you complete the application below.
- Application 2018-2019 – Applications are due by March 5th but will be accepted until all positions are full (BSC and DCB are no longer accepting applications as of 5-2-18.)
- Reference Form (also included within the electronic application)