Associate Degree Nurse
The Dakota Nursing Program is a 1 + 1, Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Program. The Program is offered through a consortium of four colleges in North Dakota. The member colleges are: Bismarck State College (BSC), Lake Region State College (LRSC), Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB),
and Williston State College (WSC).
- English Proficiency Policy
- 2018-2019 AD Student Estimated Costs
- GPA Calculator
- DNP Program GPA Calculator
- Associate Degree RN-Advance Standing Student Application Prerequisites and Checklist
- Associate Degree RN-Internal PN and Paramedic to Nurse Students Application Prerequisites & Checklist
- Carefully read the Application Prerequisites and Checklist above before you complete the application below.
- Application 2019-2020– The Nursing Applications are closed for Fall 2018. Please check back on December 1st for the Fall 2019 application materials.