Associate Degree Nurse
The Dakota Nursing Program is a 1 + 1, Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Program. The Program is offered through a consortium of four colleges in North Dakota. The member colleges are: Bismarck State College (BSC), Lake Region State College (LRSC), Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB), and Williston State College (WSC).
- English Proficiency Policy
- 2019-2020 Student Estimated Costs
- GPA Calculator
- DNP Program GPA Calculator
- Associate Degree RN-Advance Standing Student Application Prerequisites & Checklist
- Associate Degree RN-Internal PN and Paramedic to Nurse Student Application Prerequisites & Checklist