Practical Nursing Certificate
The Dakota Nursing Program is a 1 + 1, Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Program. The Program is offered through a consortium of four colleges in North Dakota. The member colleges are: Bismarck State College (BSC), Lake Region State College (LRSC), Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB), and Williston State College (WSC).
- English Proficiency Policy
- TEAS FAQs 2018-2019 (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
- 2017-2018 PN Student Estimated Costs
- Carefully read the Application Prerequisites and Checklist above before you complete the application below.
- Apply to the college of your choice – BSC, DCB, LRSC or WSC – and once accepted you may apply to the DNP.
- Application 2018-2019 (Applications are due by March 5th but will be accepted until all positions are full)