Practical Nursing Certificate
The Dakota Nursing Program is a 1 + 1, Practical Nurse to Associate Degree Nurse Program. The Program is offered through a consortium of four colleges in North Dakota. The member colleges are: Bismarck State College (BSC), Lake Region State College (LRSC), Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB), and Williston State College (WSC).
- PN Nursing Curriculum Plan 2017-2018 (Unchanged from 2015-2016)
- English Proficiency Policy
- TEAS FAQs 2017-2018 (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
- Register for TEAS
- 2017-2018 PN Student Estimated Costs
- Application Prerequisites for Practical Nursing Certificate
- Checklist for the PN Application Process
- Apply to the college of your choice – BSC, DCB, LRSC or WSC – and once accepted you may apply to the DNP.
- Application 2017-2018 – Applications are due by March 5th. Any applications received after March 5th will be considered on available space.
- Reference Form (also included within the electronic application)