- F.A. Davis Scholarship: Apply Here
F.A. Davis is dedicated to developing teaching and learning solutions that meet the needs of nursing and health science students, educators, and practitioners. To stay committed to our goal of shaping the future of nursing and health science education, F.A. Davis is proud to offer annual scholarships to support those aspiring to work in healthcare.
- ND AHEC Rural Clinical Rotations Scholarship
The ND Area Health Education Center has an amazing opportunity for students who pay out of pocket for their housing costs that do clinical rotations and internships in rural and underserved areas. These students can receive funding that will significantly assist them in their journey. This funding started on August 1st, 2021. The AHEC Scholars is 2 years and students will receive more assistance each year with this program. For these students if they have an extended rotation where they have to pay out of pocket for their housing as a scholar can get up to $2000.
- AHEC Scholars Program
- AHEC Scholars Scholarship.
- ND Center for Nursing Future Nurse Scholarship Program Each scholarship winner will receive $500 towards tuition/fees and will have the opportunity to attend the ND Center for Nursing Annual Conference where they will be paired up with a mentor. Eligibility: ND High School Seniors that are planning to enroll at a ND College or University and declare a pre-nursing major; ND College and University pre-nursing majors that have been accepted into a nursing program or Current ND College and University undergraduate program nursing students.
- ND BON Nursing Loan
The Nursing Education Loan Program is available to students in associate, bachelors and master’s degree programs in nursing. It also is available to graduate nurse students pursuing a doctorate and nurses enrolled in a refresher course. The loan can be paid back by working as a nurse in ND. The rate is $1 per 1 hour of work.
- ND Career Builders Scholarships – The ND Career Builders Scholarship and Loan Repayment Program is a unique partnership between the state and private sector business, whereby for each dollar of private support received, the state will contribute a dollar of public funding. If the student has support from a private sector business, the money from the business will be met by the Career Builder Program. The student should contact the financial aid office at their campus about the program.
- The DEAL Student Loan can help you cover the cost of attending college if federal loans, grants, scholarships and savings don’t meet funding needs. It can be used for undergraduate and graduate classes. Talk to your employer about utilizing this option to payoff your loan in return for retention.
- OADN Scholarship Program
- The Organization for Associate Degree Nursing Foundation provides annual scholarships to students in Associate Degree nursing programs.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
- North Dakota Department of Career and Technical Education Scholarships
- TNAA (Travel Nurse Across America)
$2,500 scholarship available to Registered Nurses seeking their BSN.
Contact your local college for additional scholarships that may be available